NEVER STOP BEING A SEEKER
- 2021 UCI Paracycling Road World Championship titles
- London 2012 Paralympic Games ITT bronze medalist
- Lima 2019 Parapan American Games IP silver medalist
- 2012 World Cup Champion
- Guadalajara 2011 Parapan American Games IP World Record
- 30 National Championships titles
- 15 World Championship podiums
- 10 World Cup victories
At the age of 21, I rode to the Canada-US border and was hit by a high-speeding car. The consequences were life-changing; head trauma, partial arm amputation and several fractures in one leg. It wasn’t enough to discourage me from riding bikes or pursue my studies in university.
just saying hi
Giving back is essential because inspiring and helping others is empowering and contributes to strong community-building. Teenage girls represent the group most likely to give up sport to pursue other endeavours, so I strive to lead by example by sharing my story with them. Not only being active is good for one’s physical health, it is also great for mental health, contributes greatly to building your identity and helps define your values.
Read more about engagement
A few moments in the journey
A Paracycling Chronicle
All about teamwork